جوادي مبتدئ
جوادي مبتدئ
Posts in topic: 13
مشاركات: 2879
اشترك في: الأحد فبراير 17, 2008 5:03 pm
الراية: أخت زينبية

#11 (( Let's talk just in English ))

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة نور الروح » الجمعة أغسطس 22, 2008 8:27 pm

First of all, thank you sis Qamar for this great idea but I think too many people will be too shy to replay on this topic as they may not speak or write english well.
I agree with you, we should suggest a simple subject to talk about.
The subject you chose Sayed Ahmed is nice but I think it needs alot of thinking and writing which may make it difficult for others to join as. But, I completly agree with your idea. Let's talk about time. "What is your favorite time in the day, month and year?"
By the way you all speak english pretty good.

Good Luck.

قمر دنياي
مهدوي مبتدئ
مهدوي مبتدئ
Posts in topic: 4
مشاركات: 138
اشترك في: الجمعة أغسطس 15, 2008 8:01 pm
مكان: الناس اللي تحلم بالوطن يادهر خل تسمعني.."حسين" الوطن وغيره أبد كل وطن ماينفعني

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة قمر دنياي » الجمعة أغسطس 22, 2008 9:20 pm

hello everybody

you are most welcome, sister Nour and brother Ahmed

actually I'm very pleased that you replied

regarding to the rules ,we can write anything without rules but no personal information should be mentioned, and you are free to write 2,3,4 lines as you want ..

We can choose for example a simple subject as the beginning ,as Sayed Ahmed choose "The Time"

I think its useful topic and we will answer the questions that Sayed Ahmed asked to us " how it is important for us to have a control of the time , should we let time decide how and when we do our works?"

also add your question Nour "What is your favorite time in the day, month and year?"

We can start by giving brief definition about the time and how it important for us and how we spend our time without lose it .

اسلام
عضـوة شـرف
عضـوة شـرف
Posts in topic: 3
مشاركات: 4669
اشترك في: السبت يناير 22, 2005 2:59 am
مكان: العراق

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة اسلام » السبت أغسطس 23, 2008 11:08 am

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صل على محمد و آل محمد

so in brief, lets keep it simple and sweet

I'll start:

When we think about time, the first think that usually comes to our mind is a picture of a running watch , or some undone tasks that need to be submitted before the deadline.
It has been evident that time was an important factor to measure since the beginning of the universe.
people have tried measuring it by many means such as, measuring the shadow length ,or reading an hour glass till the invention of the first watch
صورة العضو الرمزية
سـيد احمد
عسكري مبتدئ
عسكري مبتدئ
Posts in topic: 10
مشاركات: 1030
اشترك في: السبت مارس 20, 2004 1:32 pm
الراية: أخ حسيني
اتصال:

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة سـيد احمد » السبت أغسطس 23, 2008 5:32 pm

Good afternoon

I am back ... ok ! let begin before answering my sister`s question I shall talk a bit about the time or what does time means for me ... for me when I hear the word time, it makes me feel bad somehow, I do not know why but maybe the reason is that the time is creating many problems in my life ... One of the ideas to control the time is by create a table which includes the time and beside it the works ... this table or let call it for a scheme is a good idea to take a control over the time but in reality the life is not easy like that , many things can happen in wrong way and other things can reach different ways , that can destroy our plans so it is a difficult issue which must analyse and discuss to make us get a picture for how the human is related to the time and can be affected by it ...

back to the question of my sister

What is your favorite time in the day, month and year?"

I really do not know if I have a favorite time in the day but when we talk about the best time of the year, the most of people are liking the month of may ... and I do also ...

my sister "Islam" you wrote a great words , i enjoyed reading them ... go forward my sister

let listen from the others ...
نور الروح
جوادي مبتدئ
جوادي مبتدئ

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة نور الروح » السبت أغسطس 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Alsalm Alaykom,
I hope you are all doing well.
I think Time is a very remarkable creature, it seems like it controls our life but the fact is o one controls our life but us. Time is just like cravity, balancing and other physical materials. We can use it well if we understand its rules.
When I think about the word "Time", I feel like I am conquered or stolen but, I can do nothing about it as I can't change it. Time will keeps going on an on, I can only change myself.

About my Favorite time in the day, I think it is the time when I pray as it makes me feel so safe. My Favortie time in the month, off course when I get my salary :) and my favorite time in the year is the holy month, Ramadan.
Good Luck
نور الرحمن
مهدوي متقدم
مهدوي متقدم
Posts in topic: 6
مشاركات: 302
اشترك في: الاثنين مارس 12, 2007 12:57 pm
مكان: منها وإليها

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة نور الرحمن » الاثنين أغسطس 25, 2008 1:18 am

My dear friends
I cannot stop thinking of time ..because I use it all the time>>
>> from my side, I will talk to you about the qualities of time which might help many of you to think more about the time ..

The relation between any person and the time is a psychical relationship which depends on how every person understand it or respond to it.

Qualities of time:
1.Nothing is longer than the time: specially if you have nothing to do, waiting for something to happen, or you are sad..
2. Nothing is shorter than the time: specially if you have many things to do at the same time, or you are very happy and enjoying doing something..
3. it doesn’t respect any one: because you cannot change it and it is moving with same speed no matter who you are>>
4. time is very quick: and we just wish to have it back!
5. time is a rare resource: we cannot collect it, and any time goes will never be returned or exchanged. because it is very valuable.
>
6. it differ from any other resources: because:
**it cannot be stored
**it cannot be replaced
** it has to be in every step of any process
** we cannot buy it, sell it, rent it, borrow it, double it, or change it!!!
** we all have it equally and no one can expand it>>

And about the question of our brother Ahmed, my answer is:
About my Favorite time in the day is when i wake up because it means i have another day in my life which i have to spend with good things . and my favorite time in the year will start with the first day of my vacation

c u
نور الروح
جوادي مبتدئ
جوادي مبتدئ

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة نور الروح » الاثنين أغسطس 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Noor Alrahman
God bless you, I realy like what you wrote especially this line
time is very quick: and we just wish to have it back
نور الرحمن
مهدوي متقدم
مهدوي متقدم
Posts in topic: 6
مشاركات: 302
اشترك في: الاثنين مارس 12, 2007 12:57 pm
مكان: منها وإليها

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة نور الرحمن » الأربعاء سبتمبر 17, 2008 8:33 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد الطيبين الطاهرين الاشراف وعجل فرجهم ياكريم
my sister...Noor Alrooh>>

thank you for your comment>>>but:

where is everybody? i was not on line 4 almost 2 weeks and i was thinking that i missed alot..but as i can see no one was here!!!

i wish everyone is fine and wish to see them very soon>>>

see you all
صورة العضو الرمزية
سـيد احمد
عسكري مبتدئ
عسكري مبتدئ
Posts in topic: 10
مشاركات: 1030
اشترك في: السبت مارس 20, 2004 1:32 pm
اتصال:

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة سـيد احمد » الأربعاء أكتوبر 08, 2008 12:50 am

where is everybody?
I am here now صورة, sorry for disappearing...
hallo again ...
hmm , How should i start , it was a long time ago since we were here ... I just want to say hallo to everybody again . Now, the month of Ramadan is away ... I and you are having now more energy and can think and write as it should be ... I want to continue writing here ... In fact I have not used any english word under the whole of Ramadan and that is off course not good ... so why do not we start speak and discuss again ?
The next subject or question to you will be ... What does alsada.org means for you ? A very good question right صورة? hehe ...
Ok, I am waiting for your Replies first , I will put my reply later ...
See you again soon
msd1968
مهدوي مبتدئ
مهدوي مبتدئ
Posts in topic: 5
مشاركات: 7
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 08, 2008 11:21 pm
مكان: BAGHDAD/ IRAQ

مشاركة غير مقروءة بواسطة msd1968 » الأربعاء أكتوبر 08, 2008 11:44 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد
HELLO EVRY BODY,ESPECIALY QAMAR DUNIAY
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS GREAT IDEA
YES WE NEED IT ,AND WE SHOULD LEARN IT VERY WELL,.
REALLY ITS MY ARM IN MY TRAVEL TO CHINA AND THAILAND AND OTHER COUNTRY.
AND ITS THE MAIN LANG. IN ALL THE WORLD.
THANKS AGAIN AND GO ON.
أضف رد جديد الموضوع السابقالموضوع التالي

العودة إلى ”واحة اللغـــــات“